Bruzon is the market-leader in Spain.
Surety Bonds are indispensable instruments in the daily trading of any company to avoid unnecessary financial restrictions, allowing companies to obtain a line of bonds to guarantee proper fulfillment of contractual obligations.
Bruzon offers this service via all Insurace Companies, specialised in this field.
- No audit commission or origination fee.
- No maintenance fees.
- Return of unused premiums.
- No Bank of Spain risk.
Guarantees required under Public Procurement:
- Provisional or tender guarantees (for civil engineering projects, or providing services).
- Guarantees to execute work (for civil engineering projects, or providing services).
- Material stockpiling / advances.
- Substitution Guarantees.
- Import / Export Guarantees (Customs).
- Guarantees for litigation risk.
- Guarantees for the postponement of tax due to acts of non-conformity.
- Guarantees for public subsidies.
- Guarantees before the General Power and Mining Policy Directorate.
- Guarantees posted in favour of private Companies & Organisations.
- International Guarantees.
- Guarantees for amounts deposited on account.
- Payment Guarantees in favour of the OTC Clearing House (“MEEF”, in its Spanish acronym).
- Guarantees on behalf of Air Operators (Airport Charges).